last updated (1/24/18)
Nationwide, there are over 5.5 million 4-H youth in 4-H organizations. Cloverbuds are youth who participate in a 4-H program designed for grades K-2.
Cloverbuds have the opportunity to try a variety of projects & activities; building, cooking, photography and learning about animals are just a few of the choices.
Each year, the 4-H staff in the Columbia County Extension Office create a Cloverbud activity guide that gives some suggestions.
What Is Offered at the County Level
- A county-wide committee usually schedules several activities for all Cloverbuds in the county to attend. Parents are encouraged to become involved in the committee and/or to help at county events.
- Cloverbuds are encouraged to participate in the Communication Arts Festival and county Demonstration Contest.
- Project Spotlight offers several classes aimed at the Cloverbud group.
- Foods Revue gives Cloverbuds an opportunity to shine.
- A summer day camp just for Cloverbuds is held each year.
- Several family events and learning activities are held throughout the year and Cloverbuds are encouraged to attend.
Cloverbuds CAN Participate In:
(click on the event for more information)
Cupcake Wars (team)
For more information, please contact the UW- Extension Office at 608-742-9680.