(last updated 8/19/16)
- 2016-2017 Columbia County 4-H Project Guide (PDF, 28 pages, 1 MB)
- 2016-2017 Family Project Literature Request
- 4-H Families submit this to your General Leader by November 30th
- 2016- 2017 Club Project Literature Request
- For General Leaders ONLY. Please submit to the UW-Extension office by December 15th.
Please note that some of the documents above are quite large and may take as long as 10 minutes to download using a slower modem. You may want to download and save these documents to your local PC by using your mouse to right click on their links and selecting “Save Target As”, this will also allow you to view the download’s progress.
A 4-H project is an area that you want to learn more about during the year. There are projects on just about any topic you would like to study and explore, from art to woodworking, from computers to rabbits, from clothing to small engines.
You will learn more than “subject matter” as you complete your projects. You will learn many “life” skills that you will use every day of your life, such as, understanding yourself, communicating, problem solving, decision making, and working with others.
- Younger Member Projects
- Miscellaneous Projects
- Animal Sciences
- Arts & Communication
- Family, Home & Health
- Mechanical Sciences
- Natural Resources & Environment Education
- Plant & Soil Sciences
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
Web Resource Project Links
The following web sites will open in a new browser window.
Wisconsin 4-H Youth Development Project Resource Pages (http://www.uwex.edu/ces/4h/onlinpro/allprojects.cfm)
University of Illinois – Illinois 4-H Projects Curriculum Support
Iowa State University Extension Web Resource Projects (http://www.extension.iastate.edu/4H/ProjectLinks.htm)
National 4-H Webpage