What is a CSA?
The Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) format is fairly simple – the farm sells “shares” of locally grown produce every year in different sizes. the members (that’s potentially you) buy a share for a set price and in return, the grower provides you with a box of fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables every week for the length of the season.
- BECKER FAMILY FARMS, N2652 Tonja Drive, Lodi, Contact Matthew Becker, 608.231.9836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- LUNA CIRCLE FARM, N2765 Severson Road, Rio, 608.852.3559 or email@example.com
- TWO GOOD FARMS CSA, W1547 County Road K, Columbus, 920.948.8216 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- BURR OAK GARDENS, W5511 County Road B, Rio, Contact Kate Rowe 608.852.5348 or 920.992.3643 or email@example.com
- SCHROEDER FRESH PRODUCE, W5234 King Road, Rio, 608.697.3787 or firstname.lastname@example.org