(last updated 12/5/16)
ONLINE ENROLLMENT IS OPEN!!
Enrollments are accepted all year. To show at the Columbia County Fair in 2017 as a 4-H member, enrollment needed to be completed by November 30, 2016. After November 30th, projects are disabled on 4HOnline. If you enroll, please contact Jennifer (608-742-9687 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know what project(s) you wish to be in. The project guide is below. Each 4-H member must be in at least one project.
2016-2017 Columbia County 4-H Project Guide (PDF, 28 pages, 579 KB)
Enrolling in 4HOnline as a new family (PDF, 5 pages, 344 KB)
The Columbia County UW-Extension 4-H Youth Development staff can help you find a club, get the information you need, and begin the enrollment process in 4HOnline. Contact us at 608-742-9680 or see the enrollment information, including the project guide, on this page and at http://columbia.uwex.edu/4-h-youth-development/4-h-forms/4-h-enrollment-forms/.
4HOnline-Re-Enrollment Instructions (PDF, 1 page, 101 KB)
4HOnline Club Manager User Guide (PDF, 4 pages, 208 KB)
4HOnline Project Leader User Guide (PDF, 2 pages, 121 KB)
Important enrollment dates and deadlines are as follows:
- SEPTEMBER 3: Enrollment opens on 4HOnline.
- NOVEMBER 30: Deadline for enrolling/re-enrolling in Columbia County 4-H if you want to show at the 2017 Columbia County Fair in the Junior Class as a 4-H member.
- NOVEMBER 30: Deadline for adding a project to show at the fair.
- DECEMBER 15: Deadline for club leaders’ approval of members’ online enrollments in order for members to show at the 2017 Columbia County Fair in the junior class.
- MAY 1: Deadline for dropping projects.
- MAY 1: Deadline for changing to a different Columbia County 4-H Club during the current 4-H year.
- Cambria – Jane Morgan Memorial Library, 109 W. Edgewater St, Cambria, WI 53923; 920-348-4030.
- Columbus Public Library, 223 W. James St, Columbus, WI 53925; 920-623-5910.
- Lodi Women’s Club Library, 130 Lodi St, Lodi, WI 53555; 608-592-4130.
- Pardeeville – Angie W. Cox Public Library, 119 N. Main St, Pardeeville, WI 53954; 608-429-2354.
- Portage Public Library, 253 W. Edgewater St, Portage, WI 53901; 608-742-4959.
- Poynette Public Library, 118 N. Main St, Poynette, WI 53955; 608-635-7577.
- Randolph – Hutchinson Memorial Library, 228 N. Highway St, Randolph, WI 53956; 920-326-4640.
- Rio Public Library, 324 W. Lyons St, Rio, WI 53960; 920-992-3206.
- Wisconsin Dells – Kilbourn Public Library, 620 Elm St, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965; 608-254-2146.
- Wyocena Public Library, 165 E. Dodge St, Wyocena, WI 53969; 608-429-4899.
You can also contact the Columbia County UW-Extension office to set up an appointment to use a computer for enrollment or to have Jennifer help you register if you are having issues.
4-H Youth Development Educator
4-H Program Assistant
4-H Administrative Assistant