(last updated 2/27/17)
Are you totally confused or lost with the horse project? Please contact Cindy Bahr, Horse Adult Fair Secretary, 608-332-6650 or email@example.com. She can help you or find a mentor family who can be available to aid you in the project. Don’t feel alone as we have all been new, lost and confused. We will help you all we can!!!!
- Horse Bio Form (PDF, 1 page, 91 KB)
- CCHP Pleasure-Handbook 2012 (PDF, 18 pages, 280 KB)
- CCHP Speed Events Handbook (PDF, 24 pages, 598 KB)
State and Wisconsin 4-H Handbooks:
- Wisconsin 4-H Horse Association Handbook
EXPO, Hunt/Jump and Gymkhana state forms and handbooks are found at this location.
- Showmanship Basics (PDF, 8 pages, 9.22 MB)
- Horse Clipping Tips (PDF, 4 pages, 4.17 MB)
- Horsemanship Patterns (PDF, 9 pages, 207 KB)
- Eliminate Western Riding Lead-Change Anticipation (PDF, 3 pages, 265 KB)
- Train Your Horse to Wait for Your Cues (PDF, 2 pages, 188 KB)
- Reining: Five Keys to Consistency (PDF, 3 pages, 319 KB)
- What is a Pocket? (PDF, 6 pages, 1.24 MB)